Margaret Lynch has worked with the Conforti Institute at various times since 2009 as an adviser to our
Centre Director, as a consultant and has provided Interim Management services. We invited her to join our Board and she served as a Board member from 2011 to 2017 resigning to provide Interim
Over the years she has provided us with a Human Relations advice, Strategic and Financial Planning, Marketing and
Sustainability Strategy support and Interim Management Services. She secured significant funding from the Scottish Government for our Anti Sectarianism programme.
Margaret’s ongoing support for Conforti and her contribution to our work has been highly valued by
Board and staff members alike.
Father John Convery, Director, Conforti Institute
Pride Glasgow enaged Margaret Lynch and Karen Willey to pilot us through a difficult strategic planning process at a critical point in the development of the
organisation. Karen and Margaret were fantastic at allowing us to realise some of our own strengths and weaknesses as an organisation and finding solutions where necessary.
They were both very professional, polite and thorough! Their report has given us much food for thought and will allow us to continue to strengthen as we grow as a
charity.They made the sessions serious, but also fun and was a pleasure to work with them. We would not hesitate in asking them to come back again if necessary.
Alistair Smith, Chairperson Pride Glasgow
I’d like to thank you for all your help with the NCT Centre and for me
You arrived at a time at which I was finding it impossible to see a way forward and yet did not
want to walk away from the centre and let it down. I was over stressed at the time, and my health diagnosis only increased the stress, leaving me in an even more impossible situation. You said you
would sort the problem, and you did so, for which I am very grateful. Your skills are definitely in organisation & governance.
I feel I can now enjoy the Centre in a much more relaxed way without worrying so
John Harper, Chairperson Newmains Community Trust
Since setting up my consultancy in September 2016 I have undertaken the following projects.
- Pride Glasgow: Strategic Planning Review and Evaluation Report.
- Scottish Refugee Council: External Stakeholder Review
- "In Wi The Mix" (A partnership of Faith and Community Scotland, Conforti Institute and A Place For Hope)
- Community Facilitation and Skills Training on Community Dialogue and an Evaluation Report on the New Farm Loch Anti Sectarianism Project.
- Interim Operational Manager, Conforti Institute.
- Project Co-ordination of Anti Sectarianism Projects funded through the "In Wi The Mix" Partnership, Conforti Institute
- Interrim Director, Big Lottery and Newmains Community Trust.
- Training Workshops on Diversity and Handling Conflict
- Training Workshops on Community Dialogue.
- HR advice and risk management, Missio Scotland
- Tripod Training for Creative Social Action - Programme Evaluation for Joseph Rowntree Foundation
- Scottish Recovery Network- Recovery focussed support for people experiencing mental health problems. Examining the value of Co-production, Peer
Support and Shifting from clinical/therapeutic to education-based approaches
My usual rate is £400 per day, however I can vary this according to your funding envelope as required.
Please call us on 01236 622030 01236 622030 or 0795 1312186 or use our contact form.